Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 4: Two Weeks Later. FAIL

Well, it's day 4, but it's been 2 weeks since my last post. It's so hard to keep up with this blog... but it's even harder to keep up with healthy lifestyle changes!!!!! UGH! Paul and I went to Atlanta for the weekend, which was AMAZING! Needless to say, I ate amazing, terrible food the ENTIRE time. The only redeeming thing I did was run a full 2 miles on a very hilly Atlanta! It was exhausting, and I was slow, but I did it.

Last week, after Atlanta, I was sick.... very sick... and Paul was not very helpful. So I didn't eat well that week, and only worked out 1 day. :(

So for the remainder of the week, I plan to eat better, stay on my calorie plan, log my food intake, and workout at least 3, hopefully 4 times this week. I don't even want to think about how difficult it's going to be to run after taking this long off. Not to mention, I still have tons of sinus issues going on with my breathing and my throat. I'm going to force myself though!

I've been thinking... instead of just having the two goals of running a 5k (and not being in last place) and losing 100lbs this year.... I need to make smaller goals that are more quickly reached, so that I can see and feel excited about the results!

I think I'll just make a goals page, so that I can check them off when I reach them.

With the terrible 2 weeks I've had, I'm still happy to say I've lost 3 pounds since I started. I wish it was more like 13, but who am I kidding. I haven't fully sold out on the eating healthy or working out, so that's what I get, is minimal results. I'm ready for this change, though, and to get things under control!

I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment