Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pizza, Pizza

I have an addiction to food. Obviously, or I probably wouldn't be 100 pounds overweight. But as I've started this weight loss journey, I am finally understanding how bad that addiction really is. Today at lunch, I had packed myself a healthy lunch for work (some soup and a chicken wrap). Instead, I had 3 THREE slices of Papa John's pizza. I justified it in my head because I hadn't eaten much today.... but that's no justification.

I'm sitting here wondering, "Will I ever get control over my mind and over myself? Will I ever lose weight? How much weight did I gain from those slices of pizza?"

Enough self-loathing. I can think about it and think about it, and probably convince myself that since I've already messed up today with the pizza, that I should just binge out on whatever I want and eat lots of crap.... but I refuse REFUSE to do that.

So I did my workout as usual. It was really hard. It's weird how one day the workout will be easy, and the next day... the same workout... EXHAUSTING. It was probably exhausting because I ate 3 slices of pizza. I did eat better that evening. IN FACT, I was running really late, so I picked up Chinese for my family... I LOVE CHINESE... but I didn't eat it. I ate a boring, plain chicken wrap... with low calories, YAY. So I recovered from the pizza overload.

I'm excited for my weigh in Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment