Monday, January 14, 2013

Rainy Days and Mondays....

It's RAINING RAINING RAINING. Seriously... I looked at the weather last night and the next 10 days? You guessed it... rain. Doesn't make for an excited or energized person, if you ask me. Oh and cold! I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZING! Anyways, I don't even want to talk about the weekend. I take that back.. I will. I ate TERRIBLE! I did work out though! Actually, my husband wanted to take me out on a date... because with an 8 month old and a 5 year old, it never/rarely happens. SO, instead of going to dinner and a movie like usual, we went to the gym and spent 2 hours there. And guess what?! It was more fun than the movies!!! We talked, and laughed, and I sweated (A LOT)... and we ran and walked and lifted weights, and I sweated ( A LOT MORE). Then we relaxed in the steam room. Well, he relaxed, I felt like I was a little too confined and the steam blowing in my face brought on a slight panic attack. I RELAXED IN THE HOT TUB.. he joined me. And it was wonderful! Then we went out to eat. To Mexican. How do you eat healthy at a Mexican place??? I'm sure you can, and I hope one day I do. But I didn't that night. Nope. And Sunday night, I was tired, the kids were rowdy, Paul was hungry, and we had pizza. UGH.

So, needless to say... I ate terrible. I tried to be very conscientious the rest of the time and did pretty good. But I know I went over my calorie limit. We'll see on Thursday when I weigh. Also, on Sunday, I took off my first day of working out since we got our gym membership. Paul said I needed a day off to let my body recover. I felt bad not going.

So today, on rainy Monday, I have eaten really well. Oatmeal for breakfast, banana for snack, some soup and a chicken wrap for lunch. I have about 700 calories left, so I'm thinking a turkey burger and some veggies tonight. I'm also excited to get back to the gym. Tonight, I'm going to do the C25K program (I'm on Week 3, Day 1). It involves running 3 minute intervals, which sounds a lot longer than 90 seconds, so hopefully I won't DIE. Paul also showed me how to do some of the different weight machines, so I'm going to do that tonight. I hope to get a good 50 minute high intensity workout in.

My goals this week:
Be down to 270lbs. Finish week 3 of C25K and not feel like I'm going to hyperventilate/have a heart attack :). Not eat out once this entire week (because I'm realizing that's when I over do it in the calorie and unhealthy eating department). Limit my Diet Cokes to 1 a day. Meet my 1,500 calorie goal daily.

On a separate goal, I'm also going to try to measure myself and take pictures/load pictures if I remember and have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment