Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I haven't worked out in 2 days... I hope tonight isn't terrible

So I haven't worked out since Sunday (today is Wednesday). It wasn't because I was just being lazy. I had obligations literally from 7:30 AM until about 10:00 PM, not to mention taking care of my kids. I hate that I didn't get to work out because I had a really REALLY good run Sunday. Tonight, I'm definitely going to work out. But Paul works late, so I'll have to take JD to the rush with me, while Isabella is at church. Sometimes, when it's later in the evening, JD doesn't do great in the child care and they page me before I'm done working out. I really hope that doesn't happen tonight.

I haven't eaten really good foods the last couple of days... a lot of eating out/fast food. But I have stayed under or right at my daily calorie goal, so I'm ok with that. The rest of this week isn't going to be busy, so I should have time to work out every night, and will be able to cook at home, which makes staying in my calorie range SO MUCH EASIER.

I really want to be at 250 by the end of this month. That's about 20 pounds, so I'm not sure it's possible. My bigger goal is to be 200 pounds or under 200 pounds by the time of our big family cruise (my FIRST CRUISE!!!!!). That's in June, so I have 5 more months and 60 pounds... which I do this is totally possible. I still need to find a 5K to register to jog in... the problem with that is that I haven't ran a full 5K yet.. I'm almost to 2 miles, but I still have a bit to go. Like I mentioned earlier, I do think that running outside helps me both go faster and longer. The weather is starting to get nice, but it's hard to find a time during the week where I can run when there's still daylight because Paul gets home from work after it's dark. So I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up and deal with the fact that for the most part, I'm going to have to push myself on the treadmill.

I can't wait to feel skinny. I can't wait to fit into normal size clothes, and to not always feel like people are judging me because of my weight. I'm so excited for those feelings, and I'm so excited that I know within a year to 2 years, I will be there!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment