Thursday, February 7, 2013

Where I get all of my inspiration/information

I wanted to take a second and give praise where praise is due. I saw the following website through Pinterest, and it's the reason I decided to finally change my life and start getting healthy. Seriously, this is the only site I've been to. It's actually a blog. I feel like she says the exact things I feel, and I find so much motivation on her site. No joke. She has great advice for running... really just great advice for everything. She has lost a ridiculous crazy amount of weight, and did it/is doing it the same way I'm doing it (calorie counting/running). I don't know her personally, but I'm addicted to reading her posts, her question/answer sections, and all the encouraging things she says. OK, I sound kind of stalkerish, but really, when I have free time, that's what I'm reading. And she has great recipes! OK I'm done going on and on and on. Here's her blog:

Runs For Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment